Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Pompeu Fabra University) offers master’s degrees in Economics, Finance, and Data Science. It is one of Europe’s top ten economics research centers and almost 90% of its students are international. We were commissioned to implement student recruitment campaigns for the various master’s degrees.
The project posed a number of different challenges:
- Increase the number of leads generated by the campaigns without a loss in their quality. The aim was specifically to find gifted international students wishing to further their studies in the areas of economics, finance or data science.
- Optimise the lead generation system and the application process.
- Add tools to enable the effectiveness of the campaigns to be assessed as quickly as possible.
To meet these challenges we divided the project into various phases:
- Conceptualisation and development of a recruitment landing page system to connect to the client’s CRM system. The objective was to be able to assess the ROI of the various campaigns, taking into account that several months may elapse between a potential student seeing an advert and submitting an application.
- Definition of the campaign strategy by channel and objective, and design of the campaign elements.
- Implementation, management and monitoring of the campaigns, ensuring control of the objectives and the investment made.
- Use of the dashboards of the campaigns to measure the results of each channel and optimise investment.